In this report, made by ChainOn, are illustred the most imporant features about the growth and the evoltuion of MotoGP.
The report can be downloaded for free on ChainOn Marketplace, in NEWS section. To register, click here https://marketplace.chainon.it/index.php?r=site/signin
– Slight growth for female MotoGP enthusiasts, who now represent 14.2% of the total. The over 45s, however, remain the largest group of fans
– Almost two-thirds of MotoGP fans worldwide are European
– According to fans, MotoGP performs well in the most important attributes for motorsport. However, 66% of respondents believe that more should be done to attract new fans
– Fabio Quartararo is the rider most loved by the fans, followed by Marquez with 2 percentage points less (21.8% vs 19.6%)
– Free-to-air TV remains the most used medium to access MotoGP, a much lower percentage for the various social media
– 41% of fans say they want to participate in at least one live event in the next few years